@__styleaddict

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Paint Box Delights

Since it is such a wonderfully sunny day in Glasgow I'd thought its keep it bright and happy by letting you guys know how to keep bang on this seasons trend of "Paint Box Delights".

Im gonna show you guys a few key pieces to me the total painted lady!

This trend has been seen all over the Catwalk from Celine to Chanel.


With this gorgeous Chanel pantone palette quilted bag, a unique twist on a classic piece. 


Also this outfit from Celine Ready to Wear collection, totally thinking outside the "paint" box! 

AND!!

As I was researching for this blog I came across this amaaaazing amazing buy!

A complete doppelgänger of the Celine skirt in PRIMARK FOR £8!! 


There are two key places I have seen doing this trend very very well and thats ASOS (of course) and Zara, the leaders in fashion trends. 

Zara has this amazing skirt that's not only incorporating the paint box trend but  also the asymmetric laser cut trend. All for only £39.99



There are so many items from ASOS I could have chosen, tried to stick to my favs. House of Holland nails! In Tie Dye!!! 



And this trend doesn't just include paint look clothes also bright colour blocking and painting prints!


Like this Peter Jensen Julie Sweatshirt With Diana Ross Print!
BEAUT! 

Hope you guys enjoy! 

- D 







No comments:

Post a Comment