@__styleaddict

Tuesday 16 September 2014

A/W Trend Alert! A Girls Best Friend.

I'm super excited about the trends with A/W!

Heres a few of my fav trends with some high street items that are just too trendtastic for words! 

Starting with:  
 




JEEEEWELS! As seen at Celine, Dolce and Gabbana and Erdem. But sadly all those beautys have a designer price tag unlike these... 


 H&M 
Pair with grey jeggings and light blue heels for a glamorous touch.
 
Topshop 

Match this delicate swing vest with a tight midi skirt and gold heels and simple clutch.


ASOS

This dress has been on my wish list for faaar too long now! Its by Needle & Thread but sold on ASOS. Sadly with its £150 price tag its out off my reach (even with my student loan) 

lots of love

- D 

xox 




No comments:

Post a Comment