@__styleaddict

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Dorothy Perkins Sale Haul

I recently purchased a few pieces of jewellery from the Dorothy Perkins Sale, with the most expensive being around £5 right down to £3. I ordered the pieces on Saturday afternoon and they arrived this afternoon (06/08/13) which for standard delivery was not bad. Also I used the code 'SHOP15' which meant I received 15% off the total and I was only charged £1 for standard delivery.

Most of the items that I received where perfect, apart from two...one they had given me the completely wrong item, which I don't want or like, and secondly the item that I was most excited about was in fact broken upon delivery, which I was very disappointed about, but I will try to exchanged it in a store tomorrow, and will leave a comment in the message board to let yous know how I get on.


These are the pieces that where delivered perfectly and I cannot wait to wear them! You will be seeing a lot of these in my OOTD posts (coming soon).


These are the two necklaces that where not to my satisfaction...the one on the left first was not what I ordered at all, and the second one, three of the pearls have snapped off completely with no way of clipping back on, with I was extremely disappointed in because this was my favorite piece that I had ordered.


http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dpuk/category/sale-offers-203529/view-all-sale-1724247/jewellery-203685?noOfRefinements=1&ps=20&refinements=category~[291061|291043]&viewAllFlag=false&bi=1&sort_field=Relevance

No comments:

Post a Comment