@__styleaddict

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Style Diary

Since I posted a blog not too long ago of some of my ideas for the Summer Sessions Avicii concert in Bellahouston Park, I thought I would share with you all the outfit I chose to wear on the day! 







I decided on... 

A floral kimono from Primark!! (Only £15) 
A plain white cami top from Topshop (£18) 
Levi reworked shorts from Urban Outfitters (£35) 
Silver bum bag from Bank (£12) 
White flower crown headband from Topshop (Sale £4.50) 
Gold chain necklace from River Island (£15) 
Light grey knee high socks from Topshop (N/A) 
Black Hunter Wellies from Schuh (N/A) 

I kept my hair and make up super simple, just using a curling wand on some strands of hair to give it a big of volume and a quick smokey eye since I was partying well into the night! 

-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment