@__styleaddict

Thursday 12 September 2013

Weekly Lust List!

Here's my lust list for this week! And since it's my birthday soon, it's a huuuuge HINT list! 

Ripped Boyfriend Jeans from Zara £29.99 


I think these are so perfect! Taking a slight edge on the boyfriend jeans craze atm! Paired with ankle boots, converse or cute little platform heels! 

Short Leather Gloves from Zara £17.99 

These would match perfect with the new winter coat that I just bought from Zara, and who doesn't feel chic in a pair of leather gloves. 

Two-sided tartan scarf from Zara - £19.99 

Gone a little Zara crazy this week! But I'm I've been dying for a tartan scarf since last winter and Zara has this beautiful two-sided scarf, so it will match with so so much more, and it's long enough to wear the scarf in loads of different ways. 



ANY of these Moschino bags from their 30th anniversary collection! They are just so cute and would match with everything! 

Beekeeper Felt Hat from Topshop - £25.00 

I love this hats! Wearing them with big shades, is just sooo Breakfast at Tiffany's! 

- D 

No comments:

Post a Comment