@__styleaddict

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Winter Coat Wonder Land

Hey guys! 

Slight apology to the lack of posts in the last week! Been sooo super busy, one of the many things I have been doing is searching for my new winter coat! 

Because I obviously cannot wear the same as last year! Which was a lovely peplum style khaki rain coat from River Island in the student 20% discount! I decided this year to go for more of an investment. 

I searched many different store, for waterproof, fur, mac, zips, buttons, wrap, tie! 

I've made up a small list of the top winter coats I have seen recently! 

Teddy Fur Pea Coat from Topshop - £79.99 

I think this just looks so cute and cuddly! I mean who wouldn't want a cuddle from you in this! And investing in a new fur coat at the beginning of autumn/winter is always a good idea! 

Animal Print Coat from Topshop - £79.99 

Who doesn't love a bit of leopard print! I think this would jazz up any bland all black outfit and make it totally chic! Just think channelling your inner cheetah girl! 

 
Combined Faux Leather Coat from Zara - £89.99 

I love this contrast coat! I tried it on in the store and it sits perfectly on and would really match anything and could be used as both a casual and formal coat! 


Coat With Fur Collar from Zara - £89.99 

This is the coat I recently purchased! It's still to be delivered but I am sooo excited to get it. It would look great with a pair of black printed leggings and cut out black and gold boots! Also with the fur round the collar will save you wearing a scarf! 

Hope you enjoy looking for your winter coat! And get in touch and let me know what coat you decided on! 

- D 

No comments:

Post a Comment