@__styleaddict

Monday 30 June 2014

Holá

Hey guys, I'm finally able to post whilst I'm in Madrid, sorry for the lack of posting recently. Trying to organise this trip/work to afford it, has been hectic! But I'm here and having an amaaaaazing time! 

Here's just a little picture of me heading off to the airport (which was awfully emotional! Like Marley and Me x 100 amounts of tears) 


Outfit plan: 

H&M Trend skirt 
Topshop jeggins 
Ed Hardey Scarf 
H&M sandals (which are soo comfy btw)
And Zara bag..which I got in the sale for £50, which is huge! And has lots of zips for all the crap I need. 


Here's just one of those typical airplane pictures..since Kumba was asleep most of the way to London...I got bored. 

Finally after about 7 hours travelling (with thankfully no delays) we got to our apartment! 

Our classes usually consist of a lecture I the morning and a trip in the afternoon. We visited Retiro Park, which is apparently double the size of Central Park. It was gorgoues! 





Outfit Plan : 
H&M basis strapless top
ASOS Daisy Shorts 
Primark blue/gold sandals 
And Zara bag 
H&M sunnies (which I have now bought new ones since I suddenly realised they do not suit my face!!)  

Not too bad when your uni is located next to all these beaut shops!! Eeek perfecto fashion ogling! 

 
Also I am really enjoying the Spanish brands here's like Beshka and Stradivarius. Bought a few little things since I am on a fashion course...I'm right...sure? 


Shopping Spree : 

Zara grey cardigan (it gets cold at night) 
Bershka skirt (top right) 
Bershka crop white top 
Stradivarius white full skirt
Six sun glasses (that suit my face soooo much better) 

I'll post again soon! 

Lots of love 

D. 


No comments:

Post a Comment