@__styleaddict

Monday 30 June 2014

Madrid Style Diary

Just a few ootd over the last few days in Madrid. 


This outfit was for our night out on Saturday to Kapital, a big night club in Madrid with 7 floors!! 

H&M green dress
Vivenne Westwood heart shaped bag
Urbanoutfitters sandals 
Topshop studded belt
H&M cross earrings 
Forever 21 ring 


I kept my hair messy and curly from during the day..adding some dry shampoo for extra volume. Smokey eye using my Urban Decay 2 palette (which I looove! So many dark matee colours), Sephora lip liner and bare minerals gloss.

This is more of a casual day time look with a Parisian chic influence! 


H&M Divided dress
Primark Sandals
Zara tan bag 
Six sunglasses 
H&M necklace
Tiffany and co. heart shaped earrings 


 Here's the little necklace from H&M it sits really nicely with most outfits and I like how it has both gold and silver and looks well together and can be worn separately. 

I kept my make up simple since it does get so got during the day (apart from the red lip! Having a sleek black flick eyeliner and red lip using mac cherry lip liner and Russian red Mac lipstick (my all time favourite lipstick). 

Going to the pool look!


River Island turban-style headband 
Zara TRF basic white tee
Levi shorts 
H&M phone case 
H&M sandals 
Six sunglasses 

My make up again very simple, little bit of no 7 pink shimmer gloss and fake bake bronzer! 

Will try and post a few more soon! 

Love yahs!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment