@__styleaddict

Monday 7 July 2014

GAY PRIDE!

Oh my frickin god..I have never experienced anything so amazing in my whole life as the Gay Pride Padard in Madird! It was huuuuge and uber fabulous...think Rocky Horror Show meets Eurovison! 

Just thought it show you some of the photos I captures on Saturday of the parade. 

Note to self - next time, bring alcohol!! Could you imagine how much MORE fun it could have been (also there doesn't seem to be any laws in drinking on the street in Spain)


The place was just covered in rainbow flags..amazing! 




The fashion was some what interesting...yet totally fabulous at the same time! 



I do extremely recommend that if you are in Madrid at the time the parade is held you should 100% go! It's such a beautiful thing to be a part of. 


Also a quick outfit plan! - 

Topshop Cami Vest
H&M Skirt 
Urban Outfitters Sandals 
Mango Bag 
Six Sunglasses 
H&M Necklace
H&M Braclet 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment