@__styleaddict

Wednesday 13 August 2014

My Parisian Style Diary

Hey guys, finally got a chance to grab my boyfriends computer for a couple of hours to get a few post done about my amazing trips over this summer. As you guys already know I was super fortunate enough to have spent 3 whole weeks in Madrid. But I also spent 4 days in Paris, France with my amazing boyfriend at the end of July! 

Just thought I'd share some of my looks with you guys...


...I might just actually be an outfit repeater!! But its okay, its holiday clothes, worn in a different country...please tell me its okay!
But i really do adore this outfit from Berska! 


Eeep! My favey Zara silk  Moroccan style dress, looked amazing on the Eiffel Tower at night! 


This dress is actually one of my purchases in Manchester from Topshop, as it has an almost two piece design it definitely flatters my body shape atm! (Which I will do a haul of ALL of the amazing things I bought that weekend)


I am so gutted I didn't get a full length shot of this outfit because I LOVED IT! It was my little H&M striped crop top paired with a white midi skirt and nude heels...I will defs be wearing this again!

Lots of Love, 

D x  

No comments:

Post a Comment