@__styleaddict

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Competition Time!!

Hey guys as a little celebration for the new look of Style Addict I have decided to run a little competition. What I want you guys to do is put together an outfit that incorporates a trend that I have spoken about in the S/S Trend Diaries. 

  
All you need is the internet and a free collage maker (you can get one online) and then post it on the new Style Addict Facebook page with a description. Like and share the Facebook page. (THATS SUPER IMPORTANT). I will narrow the applicants down to the top three and then it will be put to Facebook for a public vote.

An example of what I've done (you have probably seen it on Facebook already)


You could say this is for the Modern Romance trend. 


Votes will close April 1st and the winner will be announced the 8th of April. 


As I am only starting up the competition there is only a small prize! 

Harper's Bazaar Fashion: Your Guide to Personal

A £5 Starbucks Card - Coffee's on me! 
An "It's All Fucking Beautiful" Notepad from Urban Outfitters 
And the April Edition of Vogue 

Here's the NEW FACEBOOK PAGE!! 
www.facebook.com/styleaddict20 

Get styling you addicts!

- D 

No comments:

Post a Comment