@__styleaddict

Monday 24 February 2014

Little pieces of happiness!

Since it's such a horrid day today I thought id bring you all a little piece of happiness that you could add to your spring (if we can even call it that) wardrobe. 

A while ago a lovely friend of mine told me all about this website that makes gorgeous handcrafted locally produced pieces of jewellery. 

Dogeared was created in 1991in Souther California. So even though we don't get much sun here, who says we can't get it delivered right to our doors and wear it everyday!

I though i'd just pick out a few of my favourite pieces, not just from the new February Collection but their classic pieces too. 




What I love most about these necklaces is not just the gorgeous dainty pieces but also the messages that you can give with the gift, I do love the significance of this little one. 
Giving 100 wishes to someone is just so cute. 





I really love the design of this necklace I think it would sit beautifully with any outfit. 
And I'm a big believer in karma!




This necklace is from there  February Collection, it is 18K gold. So if you feel like splashing out a bit i'd say definitely go for this one. 




Of course I would pick one with a skull on it! I've been dying for this bracelet for ages now, again would match almost everything and it is in fact gold dipped! Even better. 




This little beaut is "packed with positive energy" and the coral colour of the stone keeps you bang on trend! There are a few pieces from the "happy gem" collection that would suit different people, its well worth a look.



All these and more are available right now on dogeared.com and also for faster delivery some of their collection is also available on ASOS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment