@__styleaddict

Tuesday 25 February 2014

My Recent Purchase/Gifts

I am super excited to tell you all about the items I have recently purchased/been given! 

I haven't done one of these blogs before but I kinda want to give my blog a more personal feel into my life too,so hopefully I dont bore you too much with it all. 

I'll start with what I bought, from H&M (of course with my amaazing staff discount) 

These beauties.... 

Only £29.99 and are real suede, they are sooo super comfy too. 


I guess from the first picture you have already seen the other AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC WONDERFUL present that my out of this world boyfriend bought me for valentines day.

Everyone meet Viv.... 
And this is how he gave me it on the night before valentines day!
Mega cute, aint it just?

I might as well just add in the outfit that I have bought for a wedding I am attending in March, I will be doing a separate piece on this probably tomorrow but I just wanted to show you guys it today to let you see how dapper we will look! 


I will let you know where its all from in tomorrows post! 

Love yahs! 

-D 

My instagram - @__daaaannii 
Facebook - facebook.com/Styleaddict20 
Twitter - @Styleaddict20

FOLLOW ME PLEEEEASE xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment