@__styleaddict

Thursday 6 February 2014

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas

This is just a little piece about the outfit I'm thinking about for valentines day celebrations next week, something not too OTT. Casual and very on trend!


I AM OBSESSED (sounding like Kelly Osborn on Fashion Police) with the ripped jean craze atm, needing these beauties in my wardrobe. There from ASOS and only £32! Suchh a steal!? - Link Here!


I need this...mine mine mine mine mine! Sooo high fashion mirroring the likes of the printed sweats from Givenchy etc. Love the fashion sketch print just adds extra chic! 
Très Magnifique!
£19.99 - Zara - Link Here!



I'm dying for a pair of shoes in this style! And after weeks of looking for a pair in black I found these in Office for £65, which is a little pricey but i think you would get a lot of wear out of these! - Link Here!


This one is more a pipeline dream then an actual product that I'd be able to buy for Vday (unless I won the lottery) I do looooove this Micheal Kors bag, the stand out colour is perfect to jazzy up a plain outfit! And its all yours for only £310! - Link Here!



And finally some bling! This chunky chain bracelet comes in at about £50 but sooooo worth it, would match everything! Already thought about 5 different outfits I could wear it with! - Link Here! 

Hope you enjoy this look! 
- D 

No comments:

Post a Comment