@__styleaddict

Thursday 4 February 2016

Award Season Fashion with BlackTux.com

Hey guys...mega long time no see!! Finally back to chat away to yous once a week about all things fashion! Won't give yous the usual..." oh I have been so busy with work and uni" you know the drill!

Anyway! I'm here today with The Black Tux to tell you guys all about their new tuxedo collection, and as awards season is right around the corner I thought it was only fitting to share with you my nominees from The Black Tux suit rental collection and how I would dress strutting down the red carpet with my celeb bou (Tom Hardy...please please pleeease).

I don't know about you guys but I love award season fashion and to be perfectly honest it is usually only the ladies fashion that I was interested in, until recently where the beautiful men of the red carpet have been seriously upping their fashion game! 

Look One

This tux screams old Hollywood glam! I love the contrasting lapels and pocket, giving it a super sleek feel.





And to match my celeb date I would wear this outfit:-

Skirt - ASOS
Bralet - Topshop
Necklace and Ear Cuff - H&M
Shoes - Kurt Geiger 

This look it super perfect to match the Old Hollywood glam of the tux, with the slick, soft curled hair, bright red lip and soft but smoke eye. Also by adding a big statement necklace and modernising with an ear cuff brings the outfit to a whole new level! 

Look Two 

I absolutely LOVE grey suits, I think they are so stylish and bring a trendy and cool vibe to the red carpet! 




And to match my celebs outfit I would wear this:- 

Dress - Rare London
Shoes - Kurt Geiger 
Watch - Kate Spade 

I feel like the blush pink colour complements the grey suit really well and with the dress being made out of suede also gives a mixture of textures to the outfit. For hair, as the dress is such a statement keeping the hair bouncy and shiny complements it perfectly and for makeup I would keep it nude, with defined eyes and a glossy nude lip...maybe even a tiny bit of glitter just in the corner of the eye, I mean I am on the red carpet after all!! 

Look Three 

I think this 100% has to be my favourite look! I love navy on black at the moment I think it works so well in a totally high fashion, contemporary way! 



And to match my celebs outfit I would wear this :- 

Dress - Zara 
Bag - Zara 
Earrings - Vivenne Westwood
Shoes - Kurt Gieger 

Again because the dress is leather you are getting the look of contrasting materials and with the heavy embellishment at the top of the dress having your hair sleeked right back works perfectly and all topped off with just the right amount of sparkle from these gorgeous Vivienne Westwood earrings! For makeup again it is pretty classic, beautiful red lip and really deep, dark smokey eyes to contrast the pushed back hair. Also, as the dress is super short, a tan (spray or real) is advised to give that ultra-Hollywood glam feel! 

If any of you are interested in renting a tux from The Black Tux collection then head on over to their website theblacktux.com, where you will find a huge seIection of tuxes, suits and all the accessories you will need for a super glamorous night. I have really enjoyed pulling the outfits together and if only I was really being whisked away to the red carpet by Tom Hardy...a girl can dream! 

Love yahs guys,

Danielle xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment