@__styleaddict

Tuesday 16 February 2016

I Am Crushing On This Skin Care Duo

Hello, my lovelies! 

I wasn't actually planning on writing a blog post tonight but I have been pleasantly surprised whilst using two Soap and Glory products, and I had to tell you all about it. The two products come from the Sugar Crush range the one with that beautifully citrus-y delicious scent. I used the Sugar Crush Body Scrub to start then shaved my legs (the usual plain Jane way) and then used the Suger Crush body wash which was a combination sent from heaven above! 


I don't know if it's just the amazing scent or the fact that my skin feels so frickin silky smooth. But using the scrub to get rid of all the dry skin from my legs (and all of the above) before shaving just seems to add a totally new level of lovely-ness. Which I totally recommend doing, I have always been a lover of the sugar scrub, I think I have got it almost every Christmas for the last 5 years, and it is usually finished in the middle of Febuary. I usually work this into my weekely skin care routine with doing it once a week (twice if I am going out that weekend and I'll have my legs oot!) on a night that I am not washing my hair because that takes enough time as it is! 




Keeping this one short and sweet! 
Lots of Love

- Danielle 


No comments:

Post a Comment