@__styleaddict

Tuesday 9 February 2016

The Week of Mirror Selfies!

Hello all you lovely people! I know it is amazing two blogs within DAYS of each other, I promise I'm not dying. Just distracting myself from horrific dissertation writing. If you follow my fashion Instagram ( @dreamingoffifthavenue ) you will have had the blessing of viewing these pictures already so you can stop reading now. I have been trying to up my style game within the last week, for a while I was getting super comfortable with my style and not pushing myself to wear new or different things (there is only so many times that you can wear a Yeezus top and Topshop Jeans). Also, since October I have been on a bit of a weight loss journey and getting closer to my target weight has giving me an extra boost of confidence to wear more fashion-forward outfits. *big round of applause* I was on a buying ban...yes! a buying ban since the 28th of December so I splurged a little at the end of January...which in a way makes the ban completely pointless. I may have a slight addiction. But if that addiction means I'm looking fierce AF, who gives! 

Outfit One -



I love this outfit! Took a little style inspo from my pal over at www.vogueandcake.com who suggested layering a big fluffy jumper over this ankle length Zara dress that cost £9! BIBLE! The jumper is H&M Trend (surprise, surprise) and I'm sure the belt is from H&M too! I felt super on trend with this and got so many compliments too! I just felt as though it really showcased my figure in the best way. 

Outfit Two - 


This coat is genuine LIFE! I got it from the Topshop boxing day sale for £35! You can't really see it great in this picture but I have a Weekday long black shirt on with some ripped Topshop Jamie jeans and my Stan Smiths (easily the best shoes I have ever ever bought!). 

Outfit Three - 


Sorry for the lack of face...it was a hard day and I may be cheating because this isn't a 'mirror selfie' but I AM LIVING FOR THIS BOMBER JACKET!!! Which is from H&M Trend obvs. A basic black polo neck cause why the hell would you want to take away from all the sequins!! Topshop Jamie Jeans and my fav Stan Smith's. 

Outfit Four -

 

Again with the Jaime Jeans....sorry guys but they are so god damn comfy! I feel like this outfit also showed off my figure really well and made a 7 o'clock start in work that little bit easier as I was feeling fierce AF! I love this little Mango shirt that I bought when I was in Madrid last year, its super light weight meaning that it works well for layering too! These boots make me feel super sassy like more than the emoji chick! They are comfy but also high enough to wear on a night out (which I have done often, which equals no crying feet). 

Outfit Five - 


You guys will NEVER EVER guess where this outfit is from...I'll give you three chances 1) H&M Trend 2) H&M Trend and 3) H&M Trend! I'm not even sorry, I don't know why but I felt like some sort of Hunger Games extra with this on, maybe because of the lack of black? The only criticism I have about the trousers is the waistband, I wish it wasn's elastic. I guess I could cover it with a belt but I don't know for comfortable that will feel. And again with the Stan Smiths, I am soo original. 

Outfit Six - 

 

I am so gutted I didn't get a better picture of this outfit, but unfortunately,  White Russians are way more important that outfit selfies. Although I must congratulate Bloc (a bar on Bath Street in Glasgow) on their awesome outfit selfie mirror! This H&M Trend fringe suede jacket is an utter dream, it makes any outfit look super on trend. Underneath I have a V-neck grey t-shirt with my black Joni Topshop jeans and I bought one of those skinny black scarfs which I feel completely upgrades this outfit and you will defiantly be seeing this again. 

I hope you guys all enjoyed this post! I really enjoyed writing it and taking multiple pictures of myself. 

Lots of Love 

Danielle 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment